UK Manufacture – Steel Casting
Investacast is one of the country’s leading investment steel casting companies, providing specialist services to customers across a range of industries in the UK and worldwide. Our base of operations is a purpose built manufacturing facility which is based in the Southwest of England.
We are uniquely placed in the industry, able to supply fully machined, finished and assembled cast parts across a range of ferrous and non-ferrous alloy metals. Our UK manufacture arm specialises in:
- Fabricating low volume, complex parts
- Creating fast-to-market prototypes
- Producing pre-production volumes prior to outsourcing
Our UK foundry is an impressive combination of automated technology and a highly skilled workforce that is adaptable to the needs and deadlines of our clients. It’s from our UK facility that we also manage our outsourcing service.
Investacast stands out from the crowd by offering unique operations and services that include:
- Manufacturing complex ferrous and non ferrous alloy investment castings for demanding applications
- In-house tool room facility allowing rapid development of hard tooled products
- Capacity to work with over 100 materials in processes
- Extensive stock holding facilities
- Provide a full service of casting, machining and finishing
- Designing, developing and producing pre-production batches prior to volume sourcing in China
We manufacture precision investment castings for clients in the Valve, Automotive, Marine, Oil and Gas, Communications, Aircraft, Military and Electronics industries. Key to our success has been our open minded approach which gives us versatility and allows us to adapt easily to the demands of each project.
The Investacast team works with supply chain managers and product designers to efficiently develop products, using CAD and casting simulation software to optimise a product’s commercial and technical benefits. Communication is key and Investacast ensures that customers are kept in the loop throughout the casting process.
To find out more about UK manufacture options please contact us